Enter your keyword

Communications Design Industry Discussion, Inspiration, & Tutorials

Aug 1, 2013

This Week: Fall Lecture Series

My job is at times trying, challenging, rewarding, and sometimes just plain fun. In the upcoming semester, I'll be presenting as part of this lunchtime lecture series, and I get to design the print and electronic promo materials. This is a monthly series and we plan to promote primarily via web contact, but there will also be a few print/ digital posters around campus.

The series title and typography speaks to the informal setting and the feeling that we want to convey. The Autumn color palette lends bit more sophistication, while also giving a nod to the season. My goal is to reuse this layout/format and only switch out the colors for each semester series (yes, that is Greek text):



I'll see how this project progresses, and I may slip it into my portfolio when it's all done. :)


No comments:

Popular